Delicious Apple Crisps – Quality Food Awards 2016 WINNER!
At Charrington’s we’re always looking for innovative and flavoursome ways to tempt you with our wonderful homegrown and hand-picked apples. So, as well as pressing them into pure juices or fermenting them to create distinctive sparkling ciders, we’re now slicing and air-drying them to add a little crispiness!
A satisfying, indulgent and nutritious snack for both kids and grown-ups. Ideal for school lunchboxes, office desk drawers, gym bags, picnics… Great eaten on their own but they also go very well with a nice cheese board selection. And within six months of launching our Apple Crisps were WINNER of Best Sweet Bagged Snack at the Quality Food Awards in 2016!
Treat someone to a Gift Voucher and offer them our entire award-winning range to choose from.
- The basic value is £20. Add more to give more (e.g. 3 would be £60)
- Tell us who it’s for (in the Notes Section at Checkout) so we can create a personalised Voucher Code.
- We’ll e-mail the Gift Voucher the next working day.
- The Voucher Code can be redeemed when placing an order on our website and will be valid for 12 months.
We’ll also send you a special offer code that will give you 10% off your next order!
Apple Crisps (15 x 20g)
- A medley of British Cox, Russet and Cheerfull Gold™ apples from our own orchards in Kent
- No sugar or sweeteners, no flavouring or preservatives and not fried in oil
- Very low in fat and a single bag counts as 1 of your 5-a-day
- WINNER of Best Sweet Bagged Snack at the Quality Food Awards in 2016