If you already know which of our Award-winning apple juices you would like to buy, select below. Otherwise please scroll to find out more…
Our naturally sweet and flavoursome juices are pressed from homegrown and hand-picked, single dessert apple varieties.
Absolutely not from concentrate and never diluted!
Ravishing Russet (6 x 1l)
- A single-variety pure apple juice pressed from our wonderful Egremont Russets. Rich cloudy texture with natural sweetness. Great when you’ve worked up a thirst at the gym or on a long ride or run.
- Awarded 1-star by Great Taste 2016. Highly Commended at Quality Awards 2015.
Captivating Cox (6 x 1l)
- A naturally light, refreshing and crisp pure apple juice. Single-variety all Cox creation pressed fresh from our own orchards. Ideal for the family breakfast table and a healthy start to the day.
- Awarded 2-stars by Great Taste 2016.
Mixed Apple Juice Case (6 x 1l)
- 3 x Ravishing Russet, 3 x Captivating Cox
Red Peppercorn & Hibiscus herbal infusion
12 x 3g pyramids. Mulls 3 litres. To be ordered with a case of apple juice.
A LITTLE sparkle & spice selection box
- 6 x 330ml Cryals Classic medium sparkling cider
- 6 x 330ml Private Bin dry sparkling cider
- 1 x 1 litre Ravishing Russet apple juice
- 1 x 1 litre Captivating Cox apple juice
- 2 x 3 litres Earl’s Reserve vintage cider for mulling with 24 x 3g pyramids Red Peppercorn & Hibiscus herbal infusions (enough to mull 6 litres of cider)
A BIG sparkle & spice selection box
- 2 x 750ml Cryals Classic medium sparkling cider
- 2 x 750ml Private Bin dry sparkling cider
- 2 x 750ml Queen of Cox dry sparkling cider (our newest award winner!)
- 3 x 1 litre Ravishing Russet apple juice
- 3 x 1 litre Captivating Cox apple juice
- 3 x 3 litres Earl’s Reserve vintage cider for mulling with 48 x 3g pyramids Red Peppercorn & Hibiscus herbal infusions (enough to mull 9 litres of cider and 3 litres of apple juice)
Bank Holiday Pack
Choose your holiday pack combo.
6 x 1l apple juice and 12 x 330ml sparkling cider at a special price of £41 (should be £51)